Thursday, September 20, 2012

Random

I get up bright and early try to start my car...and...nothing...not a click not a whir.  Silence. 
I have to drive what is affectionately known as "The Rudder Truck"



My son actually laughed at me when I picked him up from school in this.   He thinks it's cool because it is loud and big and has it's own personal combination for running smoothly....we stop occasionally to give it a drink of water due to the radiator leak...we keep jugs in the back.  

Once again, Michael to the rescue...he put a new battery in my car and drove it to me and he drove the now running on gas fumes Rudder truck home.  Michael calls it "Old Reliable"  and tells me I am not allowed to change the names of things he has already named... he might have a point, I really don't want to offend the truck, I've used it many-a-time in dire situations such as the above. 


Before arriving Michael sent me this picture on his cell phone to show me what the cats were up to while I 
was away...

Private moment caught on camera!  Mooshi gets his daily Massage therapy!
Michael had a different caption that I am not putting in my family friendly blog:)



1 comment:

  1. i agree with mikes comment for pic.... that was my first thought too. and omg this is the first pic i have seen of the spotted kitty... You weren't kidding it actually is freakin spotted! like polka dots!!

    ReplyDelete