Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Elsa's trip to the vet!

 Elsa, Queen of Windy Hill here:

You know, when the traveling box comes out, I know something I don't like is sure to follow...but humom knows that I can not resist the allure of the dark miniature cave... beckoning me inside.


  What if she has hidden noms in there?  What if it's a secret passageway to Catopia?  Well, either way...this is how my trip to the vet started!

Then there was the car ride.  To show my displeasure at humoms fraudulent behavior and trickery I hid under the towel she put in there.   I considered going potty too.  I didn't do that because I knew I'd have to sit there until she pulled over and fixed it.  That would be way to much effort on my part.  I did make a horrible wretching sound that I know makes humom very nervous when driving.  tee hee hee...but then everything makes humom nervous when driving.
dang it!  She did it again.

We went to a new vet this time, a vet that specializes in cats!  It's about time that humom recognized my Queenliness and took me to a place with no idiot dogs.
The vet was very nice to me and they even have a cat tree to climb up while you wait.  I left with a clean bill of health annnnnd, I am also pregnant.  I told you Divinci was nice to me:)  I guess all the warm milk and flowers from him paid off.

My Mom Moonie
My own mom Moonie (may she rest in peace) was very much the teenage mother....she carried all of my brothers and sisters to different corners of the house after she had us.   My humom found me beside the couch, my brother under the coffee table, my other sister beside the bedroom door...well it just goes on and on.  In the end humom had to put Moonie in a much smaller room and put her in a large cave with us to keep her from planting us around the house.  After a week of that, my Mom decided we were safe in the one spot.      Sometimes "Uncle" Mooshi would watch us too.  Anyways,  humom is slightly nervous that I may act the same way and has plans of putting me in a small room right from the start.

McKenna's fat tummy from the top
Elsa and her svelte figure
I for one, haven't decided how I feel about this.  I do know that I love all the extra food I am getting.  I look at McKenna though and her figure is just ruined!  I know, I know, she says she is just fluffy, but trust me, a lot of that is baby! I can't have my svelte figure ruined!  I will look  like a swallowed a basket ball!  When we got back home, I got more food ~ special extra yummy food that the nice vet lady gave to us.  Then I napped.  Today we are going back to the house with all the other cats and I'll have to reestablish my Queenship there, I suppose that Mooshi has taken over while I've been gone.

Some quick Gossip, I heard through the cat-vine that Mooshi hid under the boys bed before school and he was in there allll day long...if I know Mooshi he placed little "presents" all over the bed.  Humom will clean that up when we get home.  I bet she will sware about it too, and then she will have to put money in the sware jar.  When the sware jar is full, we get extra noms!  I like it when Mooshi  makes her sware.  giggle.  I never make her sware, even when I hop into the shower with her and knock all the shampoo bottles down.  Humom laughs at me then.  I think I will teach my babies to like water also....
I also heard through the cat-vine that McKenna will be having her babies anytime now.  The whole house is going to be full of babies all over the place!  McKenna will have little puff balls that look like her and Mooshi.  I wonder what mine will look like.  Humom wants a black kitten with a short tail and curled ears.  I told her I would see what I could do about that.

I think I hear the can opener gotta go!





1 comment:

  1. Well, Elsie dah-ling, you were with me when I was preggers with my baby and I wish I could see you too. Don't worry about your girlish figure it will come right back (and if not then who cares because u are the youngest of Vinci's wives :)

    ReplyDelete