Friday, September 14, 2012

New Widgets and VICTORY!

HEY! I figured out how to ad new widgets to my blog!  How awesome is that?!  Look for more soon:)  I am really into the widget thing...wonder if I can get a clock and weather??? Just saying...

I do believe my favorite Widget is the one that says "Support My Blog"  I do believe that is important to have blog support...maybe I can "rent a husband" for the weekend and get the computer desk put together?!!  How awesome would that be?  Even better, I could maybe get my roof fixed..what do you think?  Okay, that may be pressing it,  but believe you me, every little bit helps around here.  

Anyway, I did want to report a small victory in the world of Windy Hill and trying to fix things up around here...

My two expert "pretty handwriting" people seem to think they have more important things to do in their lives than trace the word "Bless" on my wall.  Sheesh, I have no idea why that would be...

Anyway, I did it myself and consider it a victory..(I used the NOT computer desk to put the sharpie on when I was finished:)

Alright FINE, the photo didn't turn out that well...let me explain, the word "Bless" on the wall there is barely visible to the human eye..so it looks like my wall glibly states "Our home with love and laughter" talk about a sentence fragment...SO, what I did was Trace the word BLESS in black Sharpie permanent marker.  NOW the wall reads "Bless our home with love and laughter"

Ahhh, the sweet light of victory...now I have a horse to play with ~ look for him on my Blog soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment