Friday, August 2, 2013

Queen Elsa Update ~ A Trip to see a King!

Queen Elsa Update ~ A trip to see a King

Greetings, all beloved adorers of ..me…Queen Elsa.  I simply must tell you of the trip I made to see the King of Highlander Haven.  He is known along the cat vine as the King with the big paws and big..well (ahem) you get the idea.

 Being the lady cat that I am I was at first very coy and reticent when I arrived.   However, he proved to be quite charming and kind, and before you knew it I was behaving as all the women do around men of such power….like a fool!  I rolled all over the ground and I purred and simpered and meowed and had quite a lovely time.  OH! And the food in this Kingdom was scrumptious, oh for joy.  I gained at least 3 pounds while I was there.  I came home, fat and sleek and shiny eyed. 
Forever Kittens Cattery Elsa

  
Humom was sure I was pregnant, she felt my tummy and swore that I she felt kittens.  She even made the announcement.   What humom didn’t know is that though I did enjoy my stay in the Kingdom of Highlander Heaven with King Yoshi, I had other plans of birthing kittens.  My greatest desire was to wait for my mail order Husband, King Impulse, he has the most stunning yellow eyes, and the deepest black fur all thick and soft and shiny.  After speaking at length with Yoshi, I found that he too, had desires beyond an arranged meeting.  He was in love with another as well.  Though Kings especially are known for having more than one wife, Yoshi was special, for he only wanted the wives that he chose himself, not those imposed upon him with such a visit.  So a plan was hatched.  We would enjoy each other’s company and play the great lovers in front of his humans and his slaves.  But secretly, I was passing endearing love notes to his true love’s there in the castle.  He signed them each lovingly with his giant  poly-toed paw. 
Obviously, I can not put the Kings real signature here ~ that would be forgery! 
Naturally, the object(s) of his affections were quite impressed with his loyalty and his way with words.  The cat vine has it that they are now living quite happily ever after.

Meanwhile at home, humom fussed over me, fed me extra and went on and on about big pawed kittens.  I would beam up at her innocently and purr for her (she seems to like that)

As my impending due date grew closer, humom began to suspect something was wrong.  Writing letters to others stating “Elsa should be bigger this far along in her pregnancy, and I don’t think I feel any kittens..but I would have sworn I did before.” 

Well, I couldn't hold my great love for Impulse in any longer, he had arrived 3 weeks earlier and sung his praises everywhere through out the house…loudly so that he would know of my great love for him.




At first, being a man of mystery he was silent and only stole quick glances in my direction whilst I serenaded him.  I hit all the high notes as I had practiced and I would throw myself at his feet and roll around on the floor to show him how athletic I am and what a good mother to his children I would be.  I will admit, Impulse the dark was a challenge for me, being only my second husband after all.  However, he did come around (I was never worried) Soon enough he was singing back to me, and following me around the house.  He became protective of me and possessive, yelling at poor tomato loving Mooshi should he come to close to our activities. 
Shaved Mooshi being Mellow Dramatic ~ don't know where he gets that from:)
 Needless to say, I gave birth to 5 amazing Highlander babies on July 17th 2013.  As per the norm they will be available when they are old enough and they have found approved homes.  Two of them are already reserved.  Miss Chipmunk has a home already (when she is old enough) and so does Impela…(who will be re-named as soon as humom comes up with something better ~ sheesh) 

Highlander Kittens born to Elsa July 17, 2013

I am now happily raising my gorgeous children and looking forward to a long life with Impulse the dark. 

Yours as ever,

Happily ~ Queen Elsa e






No comments:

Post a Comment