Thursday, March 12, 2015

Sneaky Persian Strikes AGAIN!

1/2 Persian 1/2 Highlander Kittens

Well ~ here we are again...1/2 Persian ~ 1/2 Highlander Kittens.  All male.  Mooshie (my Persian has 

a thing for the Highlander females.  He really does, he loves tomatoes and Highlanders.   So..My Mooshie struck again.  I have no idea how, and no one is going to fess up to letting the cat out of the room.  This mix was well received last year, and I expect that they will be again this year. 

I am pricing them at $400 each.  So far the little grey and white one (Ben)  is the boldest of the bunch, and the little red one (Red)  is cuddle bug.  The black and white ones are still deciding what personality to have.  

These Kittens were born February 26, 2015

See Below the photos of these babies

Ben Male 

Ranger Male 

Red Male

Phantom Male
Do contact me if you are interested in any of these babies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment