Saturday, December 20, 2014

Cats are EASY to train!

     Okay, Highlander cats are easy to train.  

I always tell people how easily Highlander Kittens are trained.  Here is Wolfie, I am teaching him to sit up on his hind legs by holding my hand up and saying "up" to him.  When I want him to "box" with me, I curl my hand...he is still learning, so got a bit overzealous in the boxing portion.  Wolfie is 8 wks and 5 days old.  It's never too young to learn!

This guy has so much personality, if I needed another cat, I would probably keep him myself.  He is ready for adventure!  He is ready to conquer the world...he rather makes me think of "Scrappy do" from the tv series Scooby do.  If he had a voice, that is what he would sound like. 

Wolfe LOVES to learn, now that he knows sit up and is learning "box" I wonder what else I can teach him.  I am thinking the next item would be to jump from chair to chair like the wild cats in the circus.  Like I always tell people, we are only limited by our imagination on what we can teach these cats to do.  

As an added bonus, whomever adopts Wolfie, we be adopting a really cool trick trained cat!

  Wolfie is available at http://foreverkittenscattery.com 


No comments:

Post a Comment